RadjaMedia.com quoted understanding news of Facebook from The Wall Street Journal about Facebook’s stocks on IPO. The day before the sale of its shares (IPO) up to May 18, 2012 when the United States; the largest social networking site is reportedly going to fix the price of $38 dollars per share.
This news comes from a reliable source told The Wall Street Journal. The source said Facebook”s stock price could be higher than these figures due to Thursday (05/17/2012) local time, the executives have not decided.
“Facebook is trying to raise prices higher, but investors refused,” the source said.
If the shares up for sale $38 dollars per sheet, then Facebook will be worth 14 billion U.S. dollars and became the first U.S. Internet companies with the highest value at IPO. Facebook will record its shares on Nasdaq under the symbol FB.
Earlier this week, Facebook increased their share price targets between $34 to $38 dollars. Though initially, Facebook target of between 28 to 24 dollars.
Facebook is now used more than 900 million monthly active users casino spiele with about 488 million active mobile phone users monthly. Company founded by Mark Zuckerberg got it recorded a net profit of 1 billion U.S. dollars of total revenue 3.7 billion U.S. dollars in 2011.
This is the List Owner Shares in Facebook
Facebook is now a public company status, because just to trade its shares on the Nasdaq stock market on Friday (18/05/2012) local time.
Largest social networking site has sold 421.2 million shares in the initial offering to the public (IPO) at a price of 38 dollars per share. With this, the Facebook IPO is to raise funds by 16 billion U.S. dollars.
It brings up big numbers as the Internet company with the highest value of IPOs in the U.S., even the distant beat Google when the search engine company”s IPO.
Here is a name and a company that has a stake in Facebook, which was quoted by Reuters. Percentage of share ownership can be changed, because there are many parties vying for shares of Facebook. According to Reuters, here is the list percentage of share ownership of Facebook:
- Employees and former employees of Facebook: 32.4%
- Facebook founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg: 28.4%
- Jim Breyer and Accel Partners venture capital firms: 11.4%
- Facebook founder Dustin Moskovitz: 7.5%
- Digital Sky Technologies company: 7%
- Goldman Sachs Company: 3.5%
- Venture capital firms Greylock Partners and Meritech Capital: 3%
- Individual investor Peter Thiel: 2.5%
- Microsoft companies: 1.6%
- Venture capital firm Elevation Partners: 1.0%
- Individual investor Li Ka Shing: 0.75%
- Company T. Rowe Price: 0.64%
- Andreessen Horowitz venture capital firms: 0.2%